2015年8月7日金曜日

KUNG FU

'It's good to meet you, Panda, ' said Shen. 'And now I'm going to kill you!'

When Shen said this sentence, I thought battele is starting. Shen has a big cannon but Po and The Furious Five foughted bravely. They were very very cool.

Before this battle, Po caught a drop of water in his hand. It didn't break. If he could do that, he can stop Shen, he thought. This sceen's Po seemed to grow a little.

By winning this battle, full of peace came China and kung fu.

I've never saw KUNG FU, so I want to watch this movie.

3 件のコメント:

  1. The Furious Five fighted bravely >
    The Furious Five fought bravely

    返信削除
  2. I've never KUNG FU,so I want to show this movie. >
    I've never done KUNG FU, so I want to see this movie.

    返信削除
  3. he can stop Shen, He thought. >
    he can stop Shen, he thought.

    返信削除