2015年8月6日木曜日

Self-introduction

Good morning !

I started this blog by academic writing class.
Now I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Erika miki. I'm a first-year student at Kumamoto University. I'm in the faculty of education, I speciallize in local community sociology. I live in kumamoto city with my family.
I go to school by bus, sometimes by bicycle.

I'm belong in tennis club from April. I've played tennis at high school' P.E. class. Whele it is difficult to play tennis, it is fun to run around tennis coart. From August 20th, my tennis culb is going to Nagasaki as a club trip. I'm looking forward to this trip.

I like runnninng. I run once a week nearby park. By running, I can feel fine and keep my style. I don't take a class of P.E. at a university, so I should exercise personally.Also I like talking with my friends. When I do so, I always am laughing. I think laughing is important for human being.

I'm a little sleepy now, as I slept only three hours last night. I hear plastic bag moving am 2:00, so I wonder there is some insect. Then, I maked my mother wake up and we looked for something. After 30 minutes, suddenly, my mother looked centipede. It means "mukade" in Japanese. It had ran away... So, I went to bed am 3:00.

I hope the improvement of my writing skill. I'll make an effort during this class and after that.


8 件のコメント:

  1. I'm belong in tennis club >
    I have belonged to the tennis club since April.

    I'm a little sleepig now ,as I slept only 3 hours last night. >
    I'm a little sleepy now, as I slept only three hours last night.

    (Put a space after commas and periods but not before.)

    返信削除
  2. Please enjoy club trip and playing tennis!

    返信削除
  3. I've played tennis too at junior high school .I hope you enjoy playing tennis well.

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  5. Playing tennis is very fun. I like too.
    Let's play tennis together this time !
    Please teach how to play tennis.♡♡♡

    返信削除
  6. Please have fun to go to Nagasaki!!

    返信削除
  7. I'm from Nagasaki. I recommend that you look at view from Inasayama, if you visit Nagasaki city.

    返信削除
  8. Sounds interesting! Have a nice club trip!!
    Please say Hi for me to your new friend, Mukade :) hahahha

    返信削除